- Today's Headlines
- Yorkshire finish 9 down after chasing 320 to win in 53 overs - Notts go top
- Daniel Bell-Drummond and Tom Latham guide Kent to victory
- Another Marcus Trescothick hundred sees Somerset to safety
- Ben Stokes induces Surrey wobble after Collingwood ton
- Chris Nash's longest innings - courtesy of Gary Kirsten
Welcome again to the leading independent blog for county cricket. We have four reporters out and about today - George Dobell at Trent Bridge, Alan Gardner at Taunton, Andrew Miller at Kia Oval and David Hopps at Hove. Plus the ECB reporters network and, just as importantly, your news and views. Written your own blog - or merely like somebody else's? Feel free to publicise it here.
Social sign-ins are still iffy on Android mobile - we recommend if Android mobile is your thing you use the mobile site at espncricinfo.com
Get involved using #countycricketlive on Twitter or Instagram (sometimes it can take us a while to spot these) or email into the blog at email@example.com
You can toggle comments on and off as you wish in Options and, for the official voice, keep an eye on our Twitter feed to the right of this blog (or at the foot of the page on the mobile app) as well as the official ECB @Countychamp feed which we are happy to publicise.